Wednesday, October 19, 2011

time flies when you are having fun!

"mouse"
I cannot believe it is October 19th already.  I have been busy with all sorts of fun activities including a new public blog about my creations such as cooking, crafts, design work.  I am really enjoying creating the content for this blog (http://madebymamita.blogspot.com/).   So here is a long over due personal update on the Kirby clan.

Nina Kate's latest accomplishments

  • knows a few states!  To my shock she pointed out and clearly said "Waoming" before I had a chance to the other day while reading her the 50 States of USA (a Target dollar spot flap book I've been reading to her since she was tiny).  Then she pointed out Hawaii.  I was speechless!
  • knows the complete alphabet thanks to Elmo and Apple.  Who is Apple you ask?  Why only the most expensive baby toy ever... the i pad.
  • all her books have names
  • laughter.  She laughs her head off when the turkey has pants on his head in her beloved "oops" book or when she tickles Grover in the ipad version of "The Monster at the End of This Book."
  • she is always pushing her babydolls in the swing or stroller and giving them bottles and "passy."
  • "oops"
    "bible"
  • favorite foods are raisins (menits), oatmeal, and Gogurts.
"how"
Nathan's accomplishments
  • excersaucer.  He is getting so strong.  He does really well in the excersaucer.  
  • loves to sit up and pull up to standing when you hold his hands
  • talks and coos a ton
  • first laugh was at sister who came to visit him while he was in his swing
  • pooping less frequently (hooray!)
  • The past 3 days he has consistently eaten only twice during the night. 12am and 4:30 am

No comments:

Post a Comment