I consider this a great success and now I'm ready to sit on the couch and watch The Price is Right in the morning and let the potty sit in the closet for a few months.
I was inspired by my sister to start writing on a daily basis about the little, and sometimes big, things in life. Kind of like a digital diary, but those who I love are welcome to read it and see what is going on in the Kirby casa!
Thursday, April 12, 2012
Potty Stake Out Day 2
I told myself we'd give it another quick try today while brother took his morning nap. Of course after an hour passed by with no success I couldn't bring myself to give up. I just know she will give in soon. And I hate the thought of all that wasted effort. So after a few hours we are eating another picnic lunch on the tile floor. Nina is munching on some cucumbers and we hear "the music." "I did it!!!" Nina exclaims before I can even process the royal trumpet triumph song. I look up completely shocked. "You did do it!". I lavished her with praise and offered the jellybean of her choice. We even got to hear that royal music 2 more times in the next hour... of course followed by 2 more jellybeans.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment