Anyway! I get off topic easily. I'm very pleased to have another little piece of our family history gracing the walls of our home. However, my biggest desire still remains for the rooms of this house to be filled with the love, peace, and joy of Our Father. Blessings to everyone this weekend. Hope it is a good one, filled with warmth and joy.
I was inspired by my sister to start writing on a daily basis about the little, and sometimes big, things in life. Kind of like a digital diary, but those who I love are welcome to read it and see what is going on in the Kirby casa!
Friday, May 18, 2012
a home for the granny china
Anyway! I get off topic easily. I'm very pleased to have another little piece of our family history gracing the walls of our home. However, my biggest desire still remains for the rooms of this house to be filled with the love, peace, and joy of Our Father. Blessings to everyone this weekend. Hope it is a good one, filled with warmth and joy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think you have done a good job honoring Granny.
ReplyDelete