I was inspired by my sister to start writing on a daily basis about the little, and sometimes big, things in life. Kind of like a digital diary, but those who I love are welcome to read it and see what is going on in the Kirby casa!
Monday, May 16, 2011
The Sleepys
Lately I find myself tired almost every day all day. Today I was brainstorming on the matter and I think I realized why. I'm usually the type of person who drops into the bed and wakes up in the morning with no concept of what happened during the hours in between. Well this baby boy is BIG (measuring 3 weeks ahead of schedule) and I keep waking up to roll over and get comfortable. Sounds like NK is asleep now, so I'm putting the laptop down and crawling back into bed. Farewell responsibilities, I'm going to go snooze!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment