This pic is from the Desert Botanical Gardens. Nina Kate loved finding all the flowers and figuring out what color they are. She has just recently began to master the colors (ABCs, and numbers 1-10 seemed to come much easier to her). While yellow is still her favorite color she will correctly identify the other ones now. She also enjoyed seeing cacti in person after learning about them on the Elmo app so many months ago.
She will be two in just a few short weeks. I can't even describe how wonderful these two years have been. I was so afraid of the toddler stage. While these days do have tantrums, whining, and tears they also have the brightest smiles as she discovers the world. Praise be to my heavenly Father. Thank you dear God for patience, wisdom, health, and moments of much needed correction and enlightenment. Please help David and I to seek you in all that we do especially loving and disciplining your children.
No comments:
Post a Comment