Friday, January 27, 2012

Nelly Livingston

David's grandmother passed on this week.  We are both thankful for peace for her body and soul after many many years on this earth.  We are also thankful that she was not alone when she passed, but had her daughter by her side.

I know very little about death and I try not to deceive myself into thinking I can grasp the concept of the eternal life Christ has promised us.  So I write the following in ignorance.  As her body is buried today, I pray that she may feel loved in her parting.  That she may feel whole, happy, and free as she is welcomed into the arms of Christ.  Free from the burden of troubles, age, and worry.  I thank God for what she has passed on to future generations such as my kind husband and these two great grand-babies of hers that I love so dearly.  

No comments:

Post a Comment