Took the kids to the pond for a picnic lunch. We "hiked," fed stale Cheerios to the ducks, and sat down to our turkey jelly sandwiches when we saw a neighbors schnauzer wandering around chasing ducks. I've only seen Bella on a leash being walked by her beloved owner so I knew she didn't belong all the way over here. I put Nathan back in the pack, caught the little dog, Nina held onto my pants and we journeyed with Bella in my arms. This is the first time I've ever held a dog, thankfully this one was much lighter than my children so it was quite manageable. The neighbors were very grateful and relieved, they had been driving around looking for her.
It felt so good to be useful and to bless someone. Made my day. Now it's time to get these crazy babies I love so much in their beds so I can rest on the couch!

No comments:
Post a Comment