Friday, January 18, 2013

Sunshiny Friday

After at least a week of clouds, drizzle, ice, and even an hour or two of snowflakes the sun appeared.  We enjoyed breakfast at McDondon's with Daddy.  Then we kissed him goodbye for the day and departed for the mall. I had so much fun playing with the kids in Barnes and Noble, reading them Llama Llama and Curious George books, and playing choo choo trains.  Nina is interacting MUCH better with other children.  She talked to a little boy today and shared very nicely.  And to shower me with even more blessings, Nina pooped twice while we were there.  Too much information for some of you I am sure, but this is a personal journal for me more than anything and her struggle of withholding bodily functions has been one of the biggest challenges for me as a mother. I couldn't ask for any better present today then for her to make a diaper or two!  Thank you Lord for sunny happy moments. 


No comments:

Post a Comment