Nina Kate is becoming quite the little walker, but when she gets tired she starts falling all over the place like a drunkard. We had family portraits taken Sunday and I'm so glad it was last week because since Sunday she has fallen and scraped her chin on my wedding ring, cut herself in 3 places with her fingernails I'm assuming, and then yesterday she ran down the driveway towards Daddy and fell flat on her face scraping up her chin, lip, and nose. I am ever thankful we have been blessed with such health and safety that all there is to report is scrapes and scratches.
I was inspired by my sister to start writing on a daily basis about the little, and sometimes big, things in life. Kind of like a digital diary, but those who I love are welcome to read it and see what is going on in the Kirby casa!
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Scratches and Scrapes
Nina Kate is becoming quite the little walker, but when she gets tired she starts falling all over the place like a drunkard. We had family portraits taken Sunday and I'm so glad it was last week because since Sunday she has fallen and scraped her chin on my wedding ring, cut herself in 3 places with her fingernails I'm assuming, and then yesterday she ran down the driveway towards Daddy and fell flat on her face scraping up her chin, lip, and nose. I am ever thankful we have been blessed with such health and safety that all there is to report is scrapes and scratches.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment