I was inspired by my sister to start writing on a daily basis about the little, and sometimes big, things in life. Kind of like a digital diary, but those who I love are welcome to read it and see what is going on in the Kirby casa!
Tuesday, January 10, 2012
PHX
We not only survived our trip across country with 2 lap children, we thoroughly enjoyed it. Special note to any daring and thrifty parents who want to brave 2 lap children: We discovered you can NOT seat 2 lap children in the same row because each row is only equipped with one extra oxygen mask. Big sigh! David tackled Nina and I tried to keep the Nathan content. Both did a wonderful job all week considering the 2 hour time difference and we arrived home around 3 am this morning after 2 flights and a 2 hr drive from Nashville to Chattanooga. I don't know how David managed to stay awake, he is a stronger man than I am. =)
Special thanks to Adam and Veronica who opened up their home to us, took off work, totted the whole Kirby family around AZ, befriended NinaK, and blessed us tremendously.
Now it's time to get the house back in order! Did I mention I hate unpacking?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds like you had fun! (and I have unpacking too!)
ReplyDeletei meant to type hate, not have =)
ReplyDelete"he is a stronger man than I am".
ReplyDeleteThat's a funny line.
Come back soon!