I was inspired by my sister to start writing on a daily basis about the little, and sometimes big, things in life. Kind of like a digital diary, but those who I love are welcome to read it and see what is going on in the Kirby casa!
Tuesday, June 28, 2011
Ebay Adventures
I walked into Gymboree (a slightly unhealthy habit of mine) and found bins of 1 dollar items. Only these items were shoes, hats, booties, socks etc that usually retail close to 20 dollars. Not to mention I had a coupon so I was getting 20 dollar baby booties for 81 cents! I decided to finally give ebaying a whirl. I had been tempted to give it a try for awhile now and this was just the sort of low risk start I needed. I just mailed out my first 3 packages this morning! It is more work then I thought, but it has been a fun little venture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment