- 5 year anniversary tomorrow! Dear friend is babysitting all night tonight and hubs and I are hitting the town!
- Took NK to the Little Gym and she learned how to do a somersault, play on the parallel bars, walk the high beam, "shoot" a ball through a basketball hoop, and swing off the "high" bar! Downside I found out how much it costs to enroll your child so she will probably never go again.
- Went to the doctor this morning and little babyboyX is movin' and groovin'. Everything looks good.
- Nina discovered who Elmo is without any formal explanation or ever watching sesame street. She now finds him everywhere.
- She has started pulling Oliver's fur out and eating it. She probably just likes how much it grosses me out!
- Naps have been all over the place and she wakes up from them very unhappy. Hoping to find a happier balance or for her to grow out of the phase.
- Her molars are still coming in strong. They have all broken through but are continuing to emerge from her poor little gums.
- Pregnant Mama has been extra worn out and crabby this week. I'm thankful for a patient husband and forgiving daughter.
- I had the Baby Shower of my dreams! My friends threw me an incredibly elegant baby "sprinkle" and all my favorite people went out of their way to celebrate with us and shower me with love. It was a full on severe storm of love and kindness actually!
- I have been nesting! Made a lot of progress on a rag rug, painted a little bunny mural to go above the crib, and have been shopping for all the baby necessities (btw mattress shopping has just about been the death of me. i hate chemicals and how deceiving companies are about what is really in their mattresses).
- Nina has learned the word "no." Hoping if we get this stage out of the way now we won't have to go through it at the age of two. ;)
I am so happy. I thank my heavenly Father for the gift of love and relationships and for the opportunity to take care of such a sweet little girl and a growing boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment