Thursday, June 30, 2011

Proverbs 16:9
In their hearts humans plan their course,
but the LORD establishes their steps.
There is a lot of uncertainty in our near future. But isn't that always the case? Each day is a gift. Each moment precious. Money is unreliable. Health is temporary. I thank God for all the amazing gifts he has given us. As a new day breaks tomorrow with the sun's rise I must remember that I am not in control. I will try to embrace all I have been given and humbly remember that none of it is "mine." Lord forgive me for all the moments I have been ruled by self confidence, greed, or pride. I am excited to see what steps and plans you will establish for us next.
Proverbs 16:3
Commit to the LORD whatever you do,
and he will establish your plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment