I was inspired by my sister to start writing on a daily basis about the little, and sometimes big, things in life. Kind of like a digital diary, but those who I love are welcome to read it and see what is going on in the Kirby casa!
Thursday, March 24, 2011
Breakfast Beggin'
This morning when I went to get Nina out of her crib she instantly started signing and saying "more, more." Knowing she was hungry, I had David feed her a bowl of yogurt and fruit while I made breakfast for us big kids. By the time the Husband and I sat down to our fried eggs she was all done and on the floor playing. When she saw me eating she started crying at my feet for some of my food. I said, "are you begging like a dog?" She looked up at me and replied, "woof, woof!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment