Monday, March 14, 2011

Sweet Husband

I completely forgot to write over the weekend!

Last night we stayed up past 2 am working on customer service emails (thanks to a little Daylight Savings Time glitch) and watching footage of the Tsunami swallow miles of Japan's coastline. Needless to say this pregnant woman was passed out this morning when the baby girl woke up. I didn't even hear her complaining through the monitor. But my sweet Husband heard her, got her up, changed her diaper, fed her breakfast, and was reading her books when I finally arose.

Here is one of the shorter videos we watched last night. I have no words to describe the power of the water and the frailty of the vehicles and buildings that tried to oppose it. My heart and prayers go out to all those who are suffering loss at this time.
Tsunami Smashes Town

No comments:

Post a Comment