Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Crackle Toes

I am thankful for many blossoming friendships in my life.

Saturday I got to leave the baby and go get a pedicure with a friend. Nothing like being pampered. I was skeptical when I saw the exterior of the nail salon but my manicurist, Kim, was amazing! She was 39 1/2 weeks pregnant and here she was sitting on a stool making my feet sparkle. She is expecting a boy (just like my friend I went with and myself) so conversation topics were easy to come up with! She even wrapped my legs in hot towels.. awww... She suggested I try out a new "crackle" paint they just got in. They paint it on and as it dries it cracks and shows the white coat underneath. Pretty fun! I chose pink for this pleasant spring season. I think my toes look like Easter eggs now. =) It was all in all a wonderful treat.



1 comment: