I was inspired by my sister to start writing on a daily basis about the little, and sometimes big, things in life. Kind of like a digital diary, but those who I love are welcome to read it and see what is going on in the Kirby casa!
Saturday, March 19, 2011
Family Walk
Last night David returned from hockey by 10. We decided to enjoy the night air. So we put the monitor on full volume on the front step and we went for a little stroll. We joked about putting the cat on a leash and taking him with us. To our great amusement, Oliver walked with us the entire time. He would fall back and then dart to catch up or he would run along at the same pace as us, but he stayed within about 10 feet of David and I the entire time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment