Thursday, March 24, 2011

Tuesday, March 22

Okay, so I tend to write in clumps. So this was the entry I intended to post on Tuesday, but here I am writing it on Thursday. Sigh.

Nina took her first steps on Sunday!!! She has been having us walk her all around the house holding onto our fingers for awhile now, but Sunday at hockey I turn around and I see her walking away from the bleachers with a bag of grapes in her hand. I suppose the item was too precious to crawl with. She made it about 4 or 5 steps before losing her balance. Since then she has taken a few steps like this every day, but she is still pretty wobbly.

On a separate note, she seems to be getting cuter every day. Lately, I just stare at her and smile. She is becoming so grown up. I'm also getting excited to meet this new bundle of fun God is sending us.

No comments:

Post a Comment